No products in the cart.
Sunday Brunch at Turnbridge Point – “Mother’s Day” (1:30 PM)
May 13 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm| $40
Join us for Sunday Brunch at Turnbridge Point!
Chef Steve Konopelski will prepare a decadent buffet-style brunch featuring a seasonal menu with local ingredients that inspire his culinary creativity. The menu changes each month based on the theme, but past brunches have featured vegetable frittata; onion tart; puff pastry with blue cheese and filet mignon; bagel cupcakes topped with smoked salmon, capers, and cream cheese; chicken salad; Nicoise salad; Riesling-poached pears; and lime chiffon with cornmeal cake and toasted meringue, among other indulgent treats.
Brunch includes coffee, orange juice, and Bloody Mary mix.
- $40 per person ($37.74 + $2.26 tax)
- Please plan to arrive at 1:30 pm.
- If you have any questions, please call 443.448.4782
- Reservations must be booked and paid in advance online
- Refunds are not available, but reservations may be transferred to another name