No products in the cart.
- This event has passed.
Sunday Brunch at Turnbridge Point – “Irish Eyes are Smiling”
March 10 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm| $40
Join us for Sunday Brunch at Turnbridge Point!
Chef Steve will prepare a decadent buffet-style brunch featuring a seasonal menu with local ingredients that inspire his culinary creativity. The menu changes each month based on the theme, but past brunches have featured vegetable frittata; onion tart; puff pastry with blue cheese and filet mignon; bagel cupcakes topped with smoked salmon, capers, and cream cheese; chicken salad; Nicoise salad; Riesling-poached pears; and lime chiffon with cornmeal cake and toasted meringue, among other indulgent treats.
Brunch includes coffee, orange juice, and Bloody Mary mix.
PLEASE NOTE, NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED (Alcohol will be available for purchase on day of event)
- $40 per person ($37.74 + $2.26 tax)
- Please plan to arrive at 12:30 pm.
- If you have any questions, please call 443.448.4782
- Reservations must be booked and paid in advance online
- Refunds are not available, but reservations may be transferred to another name